Some future jobs…
* Rewilder (Undoes environmental damage, removes fences, repairs ecosystems, genetically recreates extinct species etc)
* Nostalgist (Interior designer specialising in recreating memories for retired people)
* Localiser (Helps small neighbourhoods and companies survive and thrive by using what is local to them, and cultivating local distinctiveness)
* Rubbish Designer (Ensures high-quality materials in a worn-out product can later be used to make another entirely separate product)
* Makeshift Structure Engineer (Designer and fabricator of temporary or nomadic buildings)
* Healthcare Navigator (Has the time to teach patients and their loved ones about the ins and outs of an increasingly complicated and advanced medical system)
* Predictive Intelligence Analyst (Predicts event probabilities a little into the future, by sifting and blending the aggregated ‘wisdom of the crowd’ + human-curated Big Data computer models + autonomous bots + time-served human experts + research funding timelines)
* Artificial Intelligence Corrector (Aligns AI behaviour with politically-correct mores and fashions, and then tries to compensate for the inevitable errors the AI will then make because its model of the world has been distorted)
* Stylometrician (Uses sophisticated real-time audience measurement and Big Data, to pull style templates out of seemingly unquantifiable creative products and genres)
* Artificial Intelligence Algorithmist.
* Serendipity Engineer.
* Underwater Food Aquaculturist.
* Bionics Integrator Nurse.
* Computational Linguist.
* Pet Cryonics Technician.
* Personal Image & Leisure-time Consultant.
* Information Broker and Curator.
* Big Data Pipeline Integrationist.
* Relocation Agent for Nomadic Off-Grid Living.
* Retirement Consultant.
* Remote Drone Pilot.
* Water-quality Specialist.
* Marriage Broker.
* Horticulture Therapy Worker.
* Artisanal Maker.
* Seed Bank Explorer and Collector.
* Videogame Sports Star.
* Energy-use Optimisation Consultant.
* Space archaeologist.
* Nanobot designer.
* Metarole – one who ‘does meta’ or ‘thinks meta’ on large projects and ventures.
* Robo-wrangler – one who catches and corrects faulty personal robots.